Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter !


It's not the snow that I have a problem with, its the wind. Today was one of those snow days where four inches represented either an half inch on part of my driveway and 18 inches on another. The wind just blew everything around and it drifted in places I would rather not have the drifts. The roads are clear. Brooklyn Center does a great job removing snow as soon as the storm stops. The county, not so much.
Temp is 9 degrees and wind gusting to 24 mph. and winter has not started yet.
I want to go warm....

2 comments:

  1. is that you bob? gosh I hardley recognize you! I hate this cold. AND the snow. keep it all and I wouldnt mind a bit. eric is out now on his day off shoveling our driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me. It was nasty out Wind and temp. Thesnow kept flying back in my face. Wishing for warm weather. Why is Eric out. Get Cody out there with a shovel

    ReplyDelete